Weekend update

I went and celebrated my fiances 30th birthday and I brough my X-E1 to tag along. Shot only jpeg with the WiFi setup.. and.. well I wont lie.. jpeg is great.. but raw´s kick ass. I guess it took some understanding from my side but.. I will use jpeg i black and white and raw for everything else, I like postproduction.

Friday afternoon I took a walk to get a pizza and walked by the skatepark under the bridge in Östersund, really like that place, even when it´s -10C,. its still worth the stop.








After Evelina got home I took her for a walk and surprised her with a stay at the Clarion Hotell Grand in Östersund as a pre-gift, she was totaly surprised since we only live 300 m from the hotel. We stayed the night, relaxed in the sauna and had some champagne together as a couple.



The start of the day, Evelina had the phoned glued to the ear with people calling and saying congrats. Ps. Facebook congrats.. well there not quite a full congrats ;) Ds.

Evelinas friends had booked the day with barbeque and some bubbles at the harbour.

Ready to go with here friends on the lake.


Pink champagne always works

The kitchen is almost done (the fridge is stil in the middle though)

The island which holds seating, the fridge and the freezer was completed late last night. Evelina is the hotest carpenter.